Monday, October 27, 2014

Black Sheep

This last week we worked on "Black Sheep". I thought I had a problem finding items for the white bin… and then I got to the black bin. Our black bin was pretty pathetic this week. But that's alright. :) He can say black ("back") and he still wants to call a sheep a "Baa baa". Cute. I'll take it while it lasts.

Here is our bin of black items!
 Reading the book!
 Exploring the black items!
 Here was our black sheep yogurt breakfast.
 Coloring with black crayons!
 I drew sheep on black paper and I hid them around the house. He LOVED finding them. We did this many many times.


 We practiced counting black sheep.
 We reviewed all of our colors by putting different colored paper on the ground and he would go stand on the color I said. He did relatively well with this. 
 Wearing dad's black socks. 
 He colored his sheep black.
 He glued black pieces of paper onto a sheep. He loved the gluing part the best.
 We made a black telescope to look at things on our walk. 

That was black sheep week! Moving onto our last week of the unit! YAY!

3 comments:

  1. I love Jace.... hahaha he is just the sweetest!! Seeing the picture of him with the glue stick makes me realize how big he is getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Black was definitely one of the hardest for us too to find items.... that are safe and kid friendly that is! I love the telescope idea. So fun! And "baa baa's" are great! Everyone can figure out what he means ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Jace is just loving the special time with mom doing fun things! It's so fun to see! Love the socks! Too funny! And the telescope is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete