Tuesday, October 7, 2014

End of September/Early October so far...

A week and a half ago, Matt and I spent our Saturday with Marcus and Kenna painting baby Dakota's room. I thought we would be done within 3 hours…. I forgot how long taping takes. It took half the day, but it turned out so well! Here are some pics! 


Before

 During
 After!


On September 30th, Matt and I celebrated 3 years of marriage! What a crazy 3 years it has been. I praise God for Matt and the joy that he is to me. He is such an encourager! Lord willing, we will have many more years of marriage to come! 
Matt found a Groupon for the Melting Pot, and so we went there the night before our anniversary because that was when we had a sitter!
 On our actual anniversary, we went to Frost for dessert! 

Last Friday, Matt had a potluck at his work. Some of this co-workers have been wanting to see Jace, so I brought him in. He started off being shy, but very quickly was running around, waving to people, dancing for people, and showing off. He thought it would be great to sit on top of Matt's desk and pull out all of the sticky notes. 
 Visiting dad!

 This is a picture of Jace sitting in Denny's office. Denny was gone for the part of the day we were there, so we took a picture of Jace sitting in his chair to send to him. 
 And this is a random pic, but I found this beanie at Once Upon a Child, and had to get it for him! $3.50! You know me and hats… now if only Jace would develop that same love for them that I have. I did manage to grab a picture of him in it, and I can't wait for it be colder this winter for him to actually need it! :) 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE MELTING POT! What a great place to go for your anniversary! Dustin and I have only been there once but it is so fun because you have to wait to cook your food in the broth and it provides so much time for conversation. I will have to watch Groupon for that one to pop up again! :) LOVE the little hat for Jace. So cute! Ember isn't a fan of hats either. Maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery turned out great!! You guys always do such professional looking jobs! Love the masks both you and Kenna are wearing! ;) Happy 3 years! Love the picture frame picture you do each year! That is so neat! Going to see Daddy at work is so much fun! And that picture in Denny's chair is adorable! That is the cutest hat. What a steal of a deal! You will have to go up to the cabin to get good use out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love the hat Jace is wearing! It is SO amazing! :) I need to learn how to blog... why am I so challenged?!?!? Love all the pics you post!

    ReplyDelete