Saturday, October 18, 2014

White Dog

This week we focused on "White Dog"! Jace calls a dog a "gog", which I found super adorable. All of his made-up words just make me smile. :) We had a very busy week with Matt gone on a business trip for half the week and spending time at my parents house and my sister's house to help pass the time. We still got in some "white" activities, which really, there aren't as many you can do with that color! haha.

Here is our white bin. We don't have many white toys… so I may have added q-tips, hangers, and cotton balls to the bin. :/

We ran around the house with our white cape on!

 We colored with white crayons and used white stickers. He preferred to put the stickers on his face and head.
 We used white chalk to write out our numbers while he played outside.
 We made a white dog (Thanks Kristin for the idea!) and we fed the dog white letters of the alphabet. 
 We ate a white dog sandwich.
 We read these 2 books about dogs.
 On a different day, we reviewed our animals using the cards and we fed them to the dog.
 We spent all of 3 seconds coloring our white dog with a white crayon.
 We went to Grammy and Papi's house to visit and see Kona! (He calls her "Arf" or "Ona")
 We ate a white dog yogurt lunch on a different day.
 We painted with white paint!
 And we made a white dog handprint??? Hahaha. What the heck is that?? Fail.
 He ate a white donut at Gigi's house while mom set up his cousin Dakota's baby shower. He told Gigi how he can say white. But I'm sure he would have said anything for a donut. 

That summed up our "white week"! Only 2 more weeks left in the unit!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for white "gog"'s! Ha ha! Love it all. I can't believe you are already down to only 2 weeks! You are cruising through this all! I love the white cape idea. Such a good idea. And I think it is hilarious that Jace calls Kona "arf!" Haha! Kids are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha this post made me laugh! LOVE my nephew!!!!! I love how he is talking so much more and coming out of his shell. He is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that yogurt dog! We have some, so I will be attempting to make that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white cape is so great! You can just tell the excitement that came with it! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete