Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Disneyland--Pagel Edition!

From September 18th-21st, the entire Pagel family went to California on a family vacation (minus Jace… he got to stay with his Grammy and Papi!) Barb and Denny rented a 6 room house close to Disneyland that had a pool, so that was a lot of fun! Matt, Mick, and I drove to Cali Thursday morning (Some were already there, and others were coming Thursday night). We went to Disneyland all day Friday, which was awesome. Abbi had never been, and the Pagels hadn't been in 18 years? Kenna was a trooper and went on the rides that her and baby Dakota could handle! We then spent Saturday at the house swimming, and in the afternoon, we went bowling. It wouldn't be a Pagel hang-out without bowling. ;) Ashley got really really sick on Saturday, and she spent the entire day in her room. (It lasted a week!) We were all so thankful that we decided to do Disneyland on Friday since she was feeling fine on Friday and was able to enjoy the day! All in all, it was a great trip!

 The AMAZING pool! I would love this to be my backyard! 
 Disneyland! 
 Lunch time: my failed attempt at a picture.
 <3 Pagel Girls! <3




 Splash mountain!
 Here is the only family picture we got, and I am so glad we got it! 
 Disneyland was decorated for Fall! It was so fun! 
 My mom asked for a picture when we went on Thunder Mountain… so here it was! It has been under construction the last 2 times I have gone. Let's just say it rides SO much smoother AND faster now… which led me to run off the ride looking for a restroom to barf in right after… I've never gotten sick on that ride before, but I'm thinking with all the changes it is just now another ride to add to my list of "Can't go on these" rides.

Bowling! 

There was talk about making this an annual trip, so we will see what next year brings! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet panorama picture of the pool! No complains there! Beautiful! I didn't know you had a rented house to enjoy! So much better than a bunch of hotel rooms! Glad you could enjoy the rides and how good of God to allow Ashely to enjoy DL before getting sick! Revamped Thunder Mountain...that sounds great! Sorry it was a little TOO much for you this time! Loved all the shirts on the ladies too!! What a fun annual trip it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so much FUN!! Family trips like that are so much fun.... especially when you rent a house instead of hotel rooms! It brings everyone closer together! I love Disneyland!! We are hoping to go soon! And I am excited to ride the new Thunder Mountain... that was always one of my favorites... but sorry it made you sick :(

    ReplyDelete