Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Halloween was such a fun day! It started with breakfast at IHOP. They were giving out free scary face pancakes to kids 12 and under, so Jenn and I decided to take the boys! I am so glad we did. We waited a lot longer than I expected, but the boys were troopers and loved the pancakes!






The boys love to hold hands now, and will do it without us asking them to. It is so sweet. 

That night we had my in-laws and Abbi over to come Trick-or-treating with us and to eat some pizza. We dressed Jace up like Dwight from The Office. I had sent a picture to Matt that I had seen on Pinterest of a toddler dressed as Dwight just because I thought it was funny. Well Matt decided that had to be Jace's costume this year. It ended up turning out well. For those who watched The Office, we had great comments and they thought it was hilarious. For those who hadn't seen The Office, I think they just thought that he was a guy from the office named Dwight. Jace loved the glasses and actually kept them on all night! It was a lot of fun!



 He didn't want to hold Matt's or my hand all night. He wanted his Gigi and Papa.
 Our only family picture… and he cried because he was holding our hands. Perfect. 

 At the end of the night we stopped by Jenn's house to see the boys. Kade was asleep already, but Blake and Jace played for a few minutes. :)

It was such a fun night! 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how good Jace's costume is! So creative and done so well! And typical toddler to be so particular about who's hand to hold! They sure know what they want. Cute pictures and looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could have picked a better costume for Jace! It just perfect for him! Free pancakes...how fun! I never knew they did that! Will have to remember that for next year and see if the IHOP here does that! The 3rd picture down on this post... Kade's face cracks me up, as he is watching Jace! And how sweet how they hold hands! Too cute! Oh and that family picture is so funny, only because of your caption! It reminded me of those "Why my kids cry" pictures! They are always so silly!

    ReplyDelete