Sunday, July 28, 2013

Real Eaties!!!

We have finally started real food! I am going to try and make all of Jace's foods when I can. It is the funniest thing to watch him eat. He attacks the spoon, and "helps" mommy feed him. He thinks he's quite the big deal. These little moments are just making me realize how quickly my little man is growing up. The first food we started with was Avocado! He seemed to like it okay, but then he got a rash on his chest. I'm not sure if it was from the avocado, or teething, or his eczema, or from his 6 month shots he got that day as well. But, since there are so many foods to try, I'll put it away for a while.


I waited a few days, and then I gave him Sweet Potatoes! He really likes those.

Today, I gave him peaches! He seems to like it at one bite, and then the next, he makes a face. We will see how he does tomorrow. No pictures of that! :) 


1 comment:

  1. Oh their faces are the best!! :) you just never know! Have fun making the food!!

    ReplyDelete