Friday, July 12, 2013

4th of July

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays, even though we have never done anything extravagant or over-the-top. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've worked five out of the last six 4th of July's. This year was extra special because it was Jace's first 4th!!! We spent it at the Ross house, along with my parents and Sam & Ashley. It was a fun night... we grilled hot-dogs and Jenn made a hot-dog bar with a bunch of different types of toppings. She's always so creative. I made sure my little family wore Red, White, and Blue so that we could get a cute family picture. Thankfully, we were able to capture a couple good ones. At the end of the night, we went outside and could see fireworks in the distance. I can't wait for Jace to be old enough to enjoy the fireworks! It was also Ross's birthday, so we were able to celebrate with a banana cream cake that Jenn made. She didn't have any candles, so we used a little tea-light candle. Fun night!






Jace attacks every water bottle because he thinks it's his bottle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment