Monday, March 10, 2014

Catching up!

Since I am so awful at remembering to update my blog, here's a collage of the last 2 months or so. :) Not a whole lot going on. My Brother-In-Law gets married in less than 2 weeks, so we've been busy with Bridal Showers, Bachelor Parties, etc. I'll have to update the blog with pictures from the wedding in a couple of weeks!

 Jace has his own cabinet that I let him play in while I'm in the kitchen. He isn't allowed to play in most of the cabinets, but having ones that he can play in has been great for while I'm doing dishes, cooking, etc. He loves playing with the tuppawear. And playing IN the cabinet is fun too. 

My MIL is amazing! She watches Jace for me at various points in the week and he just loves her! 

We've been trying to get outside and play while the weather is so great! 

When things are quiet, I know something's up. I even hid the Kleenex box in the wicker basket and he still managed to pull them through the hole. 

Playing at the park! 


He LOVES to do pull ups. He saw Matt and I doing some while we were working out at home with our door pull up bar, and he always lifts his hands up so that he can do his pull ups too. 

I pulled out the white table that we have just been storing in the extra room because I found him wanting to sit on the chair. He LOVES this. He eats his snacks now at the table (better then when I used to throw them around the room and he would find them. That used to buy me a good 10 minutes.) The chairs are still a little big for him and falls off them quiet a bit. But I'm shocked at this kid's pain tolerance. Shocked. He's learning though how to get off the chair and on without falling. 

Jace has no fear. And standing on the chairs (or climbing onto the table) are exciting to him. It's one of the things we are working on--SITTING on chairs. He's getting better. 

He loves my head bands. He wears them through out the day. As I am typing this comment, Jace decided standing on his chair was fun again. #workinprogress 

Jave loves music. Playing the piano is his new favorite thing! There is a song called "Say Something" (so beautiful!) that for some reason he LOVES. I sing it to him and he just smiles and tries to sing along. It's such a slow song that it surprises me that he loves it so much. But every time I play it he runs over to me and smiles. 

Family pic at the park!

Jace found a straw wrapper at the park. He carried it around with him everywhere.

He even let it go down the slide.



My sister and my mom planned a last minute trip to Cali to go to Disneyland. It was such a fun, quick trip. I missed my boys terribly, so I was definitely ready to come home, but it was such a nice time with my mom and sister. 






Apparently Jace knows how to climb ladders. Like I mentioned before, NO fear. I'm just glad I catch him doing these things and can get him down safely. 

Brush brush brush. Brushing our almost 8 teeth! 

We've been taking advantage of this weather. While I let Jace play outside in the backyard, I laid out to get a tan. In March! That's just too early for it to be tanning weather. 

He's my little ham!! 

This is Jace's new room! We finally finished it up in mid January. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! The Kleenex pulling one cracks me up! :) he sure is a little cutie with such a personality! Love it! Can't wait to see you in the wedding pictures! You always look so beautiful at weddings especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! This age is so FUN because they have such a little personality coming out. They do things they think up on their own (yes... many very dangerous) and can just be such goofballs. I loved all the pictures and I LOVE his completed room.Nice work!

    ReplyDelete