Monday, August 12, 2013

James Wedding Weekend

My Sister (in-law) got married at the beginning of August! I am so excited that she was able to marry her best friend. Marcus is such a great guy and I'm excited to have him join the family.

The rehearsal was fun and we were able to take Jace with us. He was in desperate need of a nap though, so we dropped him off at my parent's house right before we went to Joe's BBQ for the dinner.




Jace loves his Uncle Micky. 

The happy couple!



On the wedding day, we went to Kenna's house and got ready. It was so fun to spend the last hours with my sister getting ready for her big day!




Brides maids!


We had to get a couple pictures of ourselves all dressed up!




Sparklers!!! 


It was a beautiful wedding! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. James!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone looked so nice!!!! Weddings are a blast...especially when you are married! Marriage truly is a great gift! Only our Heavenly Father could bless us with such a good thing as marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so great!! And I agree with Ally - such a blessing marriage is! And I can't get over how cute those bridesmaid dresses are :)

    ReplyDelete